Gen AI is both simple and powerful, but managing it can be complex. It requires a smart approach to meet the growing demand for AI-driven change from C-suite to factory floor.
- Ensure essential elements (people, processes, and governance) are in place.
- How to make the step from MLOps to Gen AI.
- Prioritise use cases tailored to your business needs instead of costly, non-scalable POCs.
- Risks and costs considerations
- Use a basic playbook to navigate the complexities of Gen AI implementation effectively.